These no pizza crust are made with cream cheese, eggs, garlic and parmesan cheese - no gluten! Top with favorite sauce and toppings. SOOOO good! We love to make this for our weekly pizza night!
This pizza is low-carb and gluten free. For me, that usually translates into no taste, but this was really good! The "crust" is made with cream cheese, eggs and parmesan cheese. It doesn't sound like it would work, but it does. You can make the crust ahead of time if you are pressed for time. It can be stored in the refrigerator or in the freezer. We were really surprised at how good this pizza was. We both really enjoyed it, and actually didn't miss the traditional crust. It is definitely going in the rotation for pizza night.
- 1 (8-oz) package of full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- toppings - pepperoni, ham, sausage, mushrooms, peppers
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spay a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, our until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.