Oooooo I am SO excited to share this recipe with you. Why you ask?? Because it is a recipe YOU created. Yep, I took all the changes and variations you all suggested on my Parmesan Chicken Casserole, and created this recipe. I must confess, it may be even better than the original. The breadcrumbs on top really enhanced the flavor and my entire family loved it.
From start to finish, I had this on the table in 40 minutes!! I served ours over pasta, but if you prefer it over rice or by itself, no problem, it will be just as yummy!!
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless/diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan and place diced chicken on the bottom.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise (or yogurt), Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Spread mixture evenly on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of mayonnaise mixture.
- Place pan in preheated oven, 375 degrees, and bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove pan from oven and use a slotted spoon to serve chicken on top of pasta, rice, or by itself. Enjoy!