Try out this quick and easy 5 ingredient recipe for honey garlic shrimp skillet. Ready for the table in just 20 minutes with a combination flavor of savory and light sweetness! Pair it with some veggies or on a bed of rice or pasta/noodles.
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined with tail on
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine the sauce ingredients and divide it into half
- Marinate the shrimp with one half of the sauce for 15-30 minutes. Discard marinade
- Over medium high heat in a 10″ skillet, pan sear the shrimp in some oil. Sear them on both sides in two batches until browned, about 1 minute per side
- Using tongs, rub the shrimp into the caramelized bits on the bottom of the pan
- Dish and serve hot drizzled with the remaining sauce
- For even more flavor, try adding in some red pepper flakes for heat or fresh lime juice for zest!
- If you like cilantro, lime and red pepper flakes, try out this variation of cilantro lime honey garlic shrimp skillet!
- This recipe sears better in a cast iron pan and may not perform as well with caramelized bits in non-stick pans.